Complete Car Detailing in Connecticut
The ultimate in vehicle restoration and protection. A complete detail will care, restore, and protect every square inch of your vehicle. Still looking for more out of your detail…ask us about paint correction, Ceramic Coatings and interior stain resistance upgrades. For a detailed description of our process visit our WHY US page.
2&4 DR SEDAN/SMALL SUV:
Starting at $250.00
Starting at $275.00
3rd ROW SUV/TRUCKS
Starting at $325.00
Starting at 375.00
NOTE(*). Pricing is based on vehicle condition. Additional costs will be applied to over sized vehicles, heavy scratches, oxidation, exterior wet sanding, heavy staining, pet hair, vomit, odor removal or severe conditions. Prices are an approximation only. Please call us for questions or stop in during business hours for an estimate.
EXAMPLES: SM SUV = CRV, RAV4, RX350. MEDIUM SUV = 4Runner. 3rd ROW SUV/TRUCKS = Pilot, Tahoe, Highlander. RAM 1500. MINIVAN/OVERSIZED = Sienna, Odyssey, Suburban, Expedition. These are simply meant as examples.
Interior Automotive Detail
Our interior automotive detailing services include the following:
- Clean and Condition All Leather or Cloth Upholstery
- Clean and Condition All Interior Panels
- Door Jams Cleaned & Wiped Down
- Heated Extraction Stain and Spot Removal
- Headliner Cleaned
- Trunk Compartment Vacuumed and Steam Cleaned
- Vacuum and Steam Clean Carpets, Mats Seats and Panels
- Vents and Crevices Cleaned
- Windows Cleaned Inside and Out
- Every square inch cared for!
Includes: Exterior 4 Step Cleaning
Exterior Automotive Detail
Our exterior automotive detailing services include the following:
STEP ONE: The Bath
- Hand wash & dry vehicle exterior
- Wipe down door jams & gas tank areas
- Wheels & tires are cleaned and treated
- Foam Cannon and MetroVac Drying process = NO SCRATCHES!
STEP TWO: Clay Bar Process
- Removes bugs, tar and surface contaminants
- Removed red iron deposits
STEP THREE: Glaze/Polish
- Levels out the paint bringing a smooth silky feel
- Leaves clear coat clean and smooth for a mirror finish
- Removes very minor paint imperfections
- Opens clear coat for deep penetration of sealant
STEP FOUR: Hand Applied Ceramic Sealant
- Provides superior protection and gloss
- Enhances clear coat and produces a deep “wet” look
- Protects against acid rain, UVA/B rays, bird droppings, tree sap & more
- Up to 9 months of protection
If you are looking for paint correction to remove scratches, swirl marks, or etched in stains from tree sap/bird droppings and more, please come in during business hours for an estimate. Our paint correction process, done by wet sanding and buffing, can be added to our exterior detail starting at $350.