Exterior Car Detailing, Washing & Waxing
One of the most important steps in maintaining your vehicle is protecting its exterior finish. New England weather can be harsh with acid rain, UV damage, bird droppings etching into paint, and tree sap penatrating your clear coat.
Keeping your vehicle waxed and protected will save the finish, increase resale value and keep your vehicle looking new in just a few simple steps. Our standard 4 step exterior detail will give you the protection you need. If you are looking for paint correction to remove scratches, swirls, oxidation, water spots, or any imperfections we have a multiple level cbuffing and wet sanding process available…simply contact us to discuss. We also offer full CERAMIC COATING upgrades starting at ONLY $99!
2&4 DR SEDAN/SMALL SUV:
3rd ROW SUV/TRUCKS:
Starting at $225.00
NOTE(*). Pricing is based on vehicle condition. Additional costs will be applied to oversized vehicles, heavy scratches, oxidation, exterior wet sanding, heavy staining, pet hair, vomit, odor removal or severe conditions. Prices are an approximation only. Please call us for questions or stop in during business hours for an estimate.
EXAMPLES: SM SUV = CRV, RAV4, RX350. MEDIUM SUV = 4Runner. 3rd ROW SUV/TRUCKS = Pilot, Tahoe, Highlander, RAM 1500. MINIVAN/OVERSIZED = Sienna, Odyssey, Suburban, Expedition. These are simply meant as examples.
Exterior Automotive Detail
Our exterior automotive detailing services include the following:
STEP ONE: The Bath
- Hand wash & dry vehicle exterior
- Wipe down door jams & gas tank areas
- Wheels & tires are cleaned and treated
- Foam Cannon and MetroVac Drying process
STEP TWO: Clay Bar Process
- Removes bugs, tar and surface contaminants
- Removed red iron deposits
STEP THREE: Glaze/Polish
- Levels out the paint bringing a smooth silky feel
- Leaves clear coat clean and smooth for a mirror finish
- Removes very minor paint imperfections
- Opens clear coat for deep penetration of sealant
STEP FOUR: Hand Applied Ceramic Sealant
- Provides superior protection and gloss
- Enhances clear coat and produces a deep “wet” look
- Protects against acid rain, UVA/B rays, bird droppings, tree sap & more
- Up to 9 months of protection
If you are looking for paint correction to remove scratches, swirl marks, or etched in stains from tree sap/bird droppings and more, please come in during business hours for an estimate. Our paint correction process, done by wet sanding and buffing, can be added to our exterior detail starting at $350.