Vinyl Vehicle Wrap & Film Installation
Whether you drive in Hartford, New Haven, Stamford, Bridgeport, or any other part of Connecticut, we’re able to personalize your vehicle while ensuring that the quality and finish are not impacted in any way with our state-of-the-art car wraps. We’re able to completely transform your car into a work of art by using long-lasting adhesive and vinyl materials. Using our vehicle wrap company allows you to add your own style to your vehicle.
The Benefits Of Car Wrapping
If you enjoy changing the color of your car, or you’re looking to customize your vehicle with custom designs, choosing a partial or full wrap will be the best choice for you. Choosing a car wrap is not only economical, as it’s much cheaper than the alternative of painting, it’s also reversible, allowing you to change your style as you want without spending a ton of money. Plus, if you’re planning to sell your vehicle in the future, you’re able to remove your car wrapping to ensure the resell value of your car stays consistent.
Modern-day manufacturers use machinery to paint vehicles which ensures consistent quality without any errors. This original finish can never be replicated no matter what paint shop you go to. If you’re not sure whether you should paint or wrap your vehicle, it’s always better to wrap so you can make changes at a future point. Plus, you won’t need to worry if your car’s original paint is damaged with a vehicle wrap. Instead, you can enjoy customizing your car knowing that your initial investment is covered.
Why Car Wrap vs Car Paint
- Repainting will lower the resale value of your car, while vehicle wraps can be removed and leave your original finish undamaged.
- Simple to change your color or design with wrapping while painting is more complex, extensive, and permanent.
- Wrapping your vehicle only takes two days, while a paint job can take up to two weeks.
- Vehicle wraps keep your car in good shape, protecting it from debris, wear and tear, or weather incidents, while paint jobs do not guarantee the same protection.
- If you change your mind about your vehicle wrap, you can quickly change or revert back to your original finish, painting does not allow the same flexibility.
- Vehicle wraps are less expensive than paint jobs